The Finance Council is an advisory body that assists the Pastor to establish short and long range financial goals for the Parish and develop the means to achieve these goals and monitor their progress. The Finance Council's responsibilities include:
- Planning and budgeting Parish financial activity
- Monitoring, reviewing and analyzing financial information for reporting to the Pastor
- Preparing Archdiocesan required financial reports and budgets
- Advising the pastor on major budgeted and unbudgeted expenditures
- Recommending appropriate actions when necessary to ensure the attainment of Parish financial goals
The Parish Finance Council usually meets monthly on a mutually agreed upon date.
We welcome your input. To express a concern, comment, or to let us know that you would like to attend a Finance Council meeting, contact us at email@example.com.